Thursday, March 7, 2013

Welcome !!!

Hey Guys ! 
I am excited for this particular blog post because it is the first of many valuable ones that are to come.
The goal for this blog is to create helpful posts  throwing out 
physical well being tips and goals. Ultimately I want this to be 
an online community, where we motivate each other to be more 
healthy inside out. My name is Lanniel, Im a little short chocolate jamaican :) I love working out im addicted to the whole "healthy lifestyle". My favorite thing to do is dance ill be making some videos for this blog, s. My motivation for starting the blog is because I realized a lot of people were telling me they would have found it so much easier to start and continue working out and maintaining a healthy diet if they had help - a live annotated road map if you may-  The blog is nothing fancy honestly, I promise though that everything will be researched and based off fact not just intuition or gut feeling. That being said please remember to consult a physician before engaging in any physical activity or diet/supplement change. You guys will be able to request posts and suggests ways to make things easier for all of us. Welcome again.

No comments:

Post a Comment